My fantasy novel is finished! Yippy Skippy!! Happy Dance!
After months of work, it is finally finished, except for the minor tweaking I expect I’ll do on it. I was actually feeling kind of giddy and nervous as I neared the end of the edits.
Now I move on to the release activities:
1. Finalizing the cover art.
2. Formatting the electronic version.
3. Formatting the print version.
4. Announcing to the world that I’ve released a book!
5. Starting the next one in the series. 🙂
I have two more planned in the Words series with the possibility of expanding to more. Blame my friend Amy for giving me ideas for making this a longer series.
After that I’d like to get back to my scifi series and I have an idea for a young adult fantasy series. LOTS of work on the horizon.